Saturday 14 June 2014

Hybrid Learning song

Dear Readers I had already published the learning song written by me.In this biog. However, in another blog, "Is Winning everything?" (www.hrdian.blogspot.in)  I had mentioned that a hybrid song was created by adding to my English song Tamil lines created by my team member Balachandran which our Learning & development team sang during the Foundations day celebrations,Khushboo Motihar & Niranjana Tamizharasan urged me to publish the hybrid version..This hybrid version  is dedicated to them... ,
English translation for the Tamil lines is given in bracket.

Learning... Its Learning that keeps you going
in good times...   hard times....    any time!
learning... Its learning that keeps you going
in good times...   hard times.... any time!

I feel so wonderful-  I feel so great..
I feel so confident..
with changes, in knowledge..
with changes, in skills..
with changes, in attitude....  ( Learning.. 1st stanza )

கற்றல் என்பது கலை ஆகும் ( learning is an art)
காலம் கடக்கும் செயலாகும் (It's an action that helps you cross the bridge of time)

Learning,  helps me at work
Learning,  helps me at home
Its learning that sustains me 
for years, for years and years  ( Learning.. 1st stanza )

ஆற்றல் என்றும் அழிவதில்லை ( learning is never destroyed)
கல்வி என்றும் மறைவதில்லை  ( education never lost behind.. ..anything)

Come, let us learn & grow
come let us wear the shield
of learning that sustains ..
at all times...

மாற்றம் மாறா உலகினிலே (in a world of constant change..)
 ஏற்றம் தருவது கல்வி ஒன்றே  ( learning alone.. gives a rise)

Learning... Its Learning that keeps you going
in good times...   hard times.... any time!
learning... Its learning that keeps you going
in good times...   hard times.... any time!

கட்றோம்! கற்ப்போம்! கற்ப்பிப்போம்! (We learnt, We will teach,we will get others to teach) 
பயிற்சியால் வாழ்வில் உயர்ந்திடுவோம்! (will move up in life thru learning)
உயர்ந்திடுவோம்! ( will move up!)   -   any   time...
உயர்ந்திடுவோம்! ( will move up!)   -   any time...
உயர்ந்திடுவோம்! ( will move up!)- any time..



3 comments:

  1. Interesting.

    As an aside, the Tamil version has quite a few typos - (Yetram should be the big 'Ye'; Katrom, Karpom, Karpippom needs looking into; and you have 'uyaritthiduom' where I think you need 'uyarndhiduvom'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you suresh.Yes it is uyarnthiduvom..I will correct. i had used Changathi.com for the translation.I am myself not very competent in the language!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrections done.Thank you suresh!

    ReplyDelete